A Very Special Event
Would you like to improve your understanding of wine, what wines to choose and when? Increase your skills at wine and food pairing? Come and join Nathalie in Beaune at the luxurious Hôtel Le Cep for a wine education course in relaxed and beautiful surroundings. A member of the prestigious Small Luxury Hotel group, Le Cep is icon for wine lovers from all over the world who visit Burgundy.
Not only will you undertake Nathalie's full 5 module course, you will dine in a Michelin star restaurant and even relax with a massage, facial and spa treatment in the the hotel's beautiful Spa Marie de Bourgogne.
Wine Course Overview
Made up of five separate, 2 hour modules, this course is ideal for building and expanding your appreciation of wine and oenology. The courses are held with small groups of no more than 8 people which ensures you will receive one on one guidance and tuition from Nathalie.
You will taste 27 quality wines and learn about the subtleties of the various wines varieties and techniques that come from such a broad selection. These wines have been personally selected by Nathalie to not only compliment the course format but also to provide you with an experience of tasting some exceptional wines sourced by Nathalie in her extensive travels through France.
You also will receive comprehensive course notes in a presentation folder that will serve as both a future reference for you and a lovely souvenir of your course with Nathalie Amey.
|Module 1||Wednesday 22nd March, 2017||17:30|
|Module 2||Thursday 23rd March, 2017||10:00|
|Module 3||Thursday 23rd March, 2017||15:00|
|Module 4||Friday 24th March, 2017||10:00|
|Module 5||Friday 24th March, 2017||15:00|
To request a full wine course description and syllabus, click here
Event Highlights and Inclusions
- full 5 module wine education and appreciation course
- 2 nights accommodation staying in Premier Cru suites in internationally renowned Hôtel Le Cep in Beaune. *
- dinner at La Colombiere on Friday evening with wine and food pairing by Nathalie
- a degustation dinner at the Michelin star restaurant Loiseau des Vignes with wine and food pairing by Nathalie in conjunction with the Chef
- a light lunch to be served on Saturday and Sunday between sessions
- a charming market tour early Saturday morning to buy cheese, chicken, fruits,… After which the hotel will organize the set up a picnic “Retour de Marché” in the hotel lounge or terrace if the weather is fine.
- spa treatment in the hotel's new Spa Marie de Bourgogne which includes a 45minute massage, a 30minute facial treatment with Vinesime products and access to the H2O area : sauna, hammam, sensorial shower and heated relaxation beds.
- students would be provided with comprehensive course notes and souvenir folder
- a maximum of 8 persons
To reserve you place, click here
Please contact Jonathan Ross if you require more information about either the course or accommodation package.
Tel: +33 7 6062 2612
* Twin share basis. Single occupancy additional 139€ per night.