Wine Education Course
Made up of five separate, 2 hour modules, this course is ideal for building and expanding your appreciation of wine and oenology. Because this retreat will number no more than 8 people, this ensures you will receive one on one guidance and tuition from Nathalie.
You will taste 27 quality Australian and French wines and learn about the subtleties of the various wines varieties and techniques that come from such a broad selection. These wines have been personally selected by Nathalie to not only compliment the course format but also to provide you with an experience of tasting some exceptional wines sourced by Nathalie in her extensive travels through France and Australia.
Equally important will be the many opportunities to learn more about wine and food matching, a particular area of expertise for Nathalie. There will be two dinners where Nathalie will co-ordinate with Eleonore’s chef to produce delicious dishes that compliment the variety of wines that will be served with each meal. While dining at Eleonore’s will be a wonderful opportunity to learn as Nathalie explains the nuances behind each wine and food selection.
You also will receive comprehensive course notes in a presentation folder that will serve as both a future reference for you and a lovely souvenir of your course with Nathalie Amey.
Program - Course I
|Module 1||Tuesday 20th Sep||17:00|
|Module 2||Wednesday 21st Sep||10:00|
|Module 3||Wednesday 21st Sep||15:00|
|Module 4||Thursday 22nd Sep||10:00|
|Module 5||Thursday 22nd Sep||15:00|
Program - Course II
|Module 1||Friday 30th Sep||17:00|
|Module 2||Saturday 1st Oct||10:00|
|Module 3||Saturday 1st Oct||15:00|
|Module 4||Sunday 2nd Oct||10:00|
|Module 5||Sunday 2nd Oct||15:00|
To request a full wine course description and syllabus, click here
Retreat Highlights and Inclusions
- 3 days / 2 nights accommodation in the luxurious Chateau Yering Hotel*
- full 5 module wine education and appreciation course
- gourmet breakfast each morning
- two lunches with wine paired to dishes
- two gourmet degustation dinners in Eleonore’s Restaurant with wine especially paired to the menu by Nathalie
- participants are provided with comprehensive course notes and souvenir folder
- a maximum of 8 persons*
* prices are per person based on twin share accommodation. Please enquire for single room occupancy rate.
What's Not Included
- all transport and transfers to and from Chateau Yering Hotel
- additional wine not provided with meals.
- personal expenses such as telephone, minibar, etc
- travel insurance
- cancellation insurance
For bookings and to reserve you place, click here
Please contact Jonathan Ross if you require more information about either the course or accommodation package.
Tel: +33 7 6062 2612
Chateau Yering Hotel - click here